|Эта статья всё ещё не переведена на русский язык|
Внесите свой вклад!
Archers are a class that specializes almost exclusively in missile weapons. As such, they are without peer in terms of damage, accuracy, and range with any sort of missile, and as they advance in level, become one of the more powerful classes in ADOM. Their stats and skillset are heavily tilted towards their missile abilities, boasting high dexterity and perception, and the skills Archery, Fletchery, and Concentration. Many races make excellent archers, notably orcs and dark elves which add Find Weakness to the skillset, hurthlings for their exceptional starting rock throwing ability, or grey/high elves or even humans for higher dexterity and excellent starting equipment.
Basic Information[править | править исходный текст]
Base Stats[править | править исходный текст]
The base stats for male archers are tabulated below. Female archers will have approximately -1 Strength and 1 Dex. Note that any value may vary from these typical values by around /-5 due to starsigns or birth effects. See Talk:Archer for details on how these tables were generated. Archers typically receive a large bonus to Strength, Dexterity, and Perception, although all of their stats are above-average.
Starting Skills[править | править исходный текст]
|Skill||Typical Value||Typical Modifier||Available Ingame?|
Crowning Gifts[править | править исходный текст]
Special Abilities[править | править исходный текст]
Class Abilities[править | править исходный текст]
- Archers receive a bonus of 1 to-hit for every 10 points of Archery and 1 to-damage for every 20 points of Archery, giving them a net result of 10 to-hit and 5 to-damage, compared to the usual 5 to-hit and 2 to-damage.
- Archers seem to find ammunition more easily than other classes.
- Archers always start with at least 1 skill level in their starting missile weapon.
- Archers have an uncanny ability to dodge missiles. These missiles often fly past the archer.
- Heir gift: 40 winged quarrels of hunting ( 0, 2d6 3 or similar). Heir gift will match the PC's starting missile weapon for hurthlings (winged rocks of hunting) and dark elves (winged dark elven quarrels of hunting) but not for drakelings (winged quarrels of hunting). Further testing is needed to determine precisely which races receive race-specific missiles and which do not.
Class Powers[править | править исходный текст]
- Level 6: Missile attacks have an energy cost of 800. Stacks with Quick Shot and Lightning Shot.
- Level 12: Missiles have twice their usual range.
- Level 18: Master fletcher. Evidence suggests that this has no effect on the quantity of missiles produces, but does halve the time taken to produce them. Whether or not this has any effect on the quality of missiles is not clear.
- Level 25: Missile attacks have an energy cost of 600. Stacks with Quick Shot and Lightning Shot.
- Level 32: Dodges missiles more easily. This effect may in fact be 100% dodge rate. Effects in detail still need to be tested.
- Level 40: 20% of missiles can penetrate armor. Stacks with slaying and all other missile effects.
- Level 50: Missiles hit multiple targets. They seem to keep going until they either break, or they reach whatever monster was initially targetted.
Starting Gear[править | править исходный текст]
|Human||Troll||High Elf||Grey Elf||Dark Elf|