|Эта статья всё ещё не переведена на русский язык|
Внесите свой вклад!
Shops come in many shapes and sizes. They can be special shops, selling and buying only one particular class of item (for example, spellbooks or food), or they can be general stores which will buy and sell any type of item. There are five guaranteed shops in the game:
- Munxip's food shop in Terinyo.
- Barnabas' Black Market in Lawenilothehl.
- Waldenbrook's general item shop in Dwarftown.
- The Great Gift Shoppe in the Casino.
- Leggot's general item shop in the High Mountain Village.
Additionally, shops may be randomly generated on almost any non-unique, non-cavernous dungeon level in the game. Merchants are more likely to find these than other classes. These randomly-generated shops are a bit dangerous (you can find mimics).
Shoplifting[править | править исходный текст]
Much like in real life, shops can be robbed. This poses several risks depending on the tactics used. See the Shoplifting article for more information.