|Эта статья всё ещё не переведена на русский язык|
Внесите свой вклад!
Thieves are one of the more challenging classes in ADOM, particularly in the early game. Their starting equipment, stats, and skills are decidedly mediocre--generally comparable with those of Merchants, for example--with the exception of a rather impressive Heir gift. A thief's skillset is geared heavily toward skullduggery and stealth, featuring the desirable Alertness, and Detect Traps, as well as Appraising, Disarm traps, Pick locks, and Pick Pockets. As they advance, thieves become much more competent, gaining a number of handy class powers such as automatic searching, stunning criticals, and an impressive speed boost. Gnomes and hurthlings are normally recommended for thieves to better ensure the availability of the Heir gift, but Orcs, Dwarves, Drakelings, or Trolls are all possibilities for players wishing for a more durable start.
Basic Information[править | править исходный текст]
Base Stats[править | править исходный текст]
The base stats for male�thieves are tabulated below. Female thieves will, on average, have -1 Strength and 1 Dexterity compared to males. Note that any value may vary from these typical values by around /-5 due to starsigns or birth effects, and further if the question system is not employed. See Talk:Archer for details on how these tables were generated.�Thieves have high dexterity and perception, as well as a learning score that is generally sufficient to ensure literacy for most races.
Starting Skills[править | править исходный текст]
|Skill||Typical Value||Typical Modifier||Available Ingame?|
Crowning Gifts[править | править исходный текст]
Many players consider the crowning gifts for Thieves to be the worst in the game. Of these, only the Cloak of Oman is truly exceptional, although Whirlwind is useful on occasion as well. Silver key, on the other hand, is particularly undesirable for a class that already has exceptional abilities at unlocking doors and detecting/disarming traps.
Special Abilities[править | править исходный текст]
Class Abilities[править | править исходный текст]
- Thieves have no known inherent class abilities; however, it is worth pointing out that beyond level 6, thieves become essentially immune to traps.
- Heir gift is an adamantium dagger of penetration with typical stats (1d4 5). This weapon is considered extremely desirable and many players find themselves using this weapon for significant portions of the game.
Class Powers[править | править исходный текст]
- Level 6: Automatically searches at every step.
- Level 12: Backstabbing gets more deadly. The exact effect is extra 2x modifier for backstabs according Soirana's testing, this can be further multiplied by critical hit and blessed weapon against some enemies. So this could be 2x for backstab 2x for level power 2x critical 1.5x against undead and daemons for total 12x.
- Level 18: Ability to rob shops. Fairly annoying since it adds a prompt every time an item is picked up in a store.
- Level 25: Critical hits will stun opponents. Note that this effect works on practically everything, including powerful opponents and bosses.
- Level 32: Better loot from pickpockets. Skews the loot distribution of the Pick Pockets skill strongly in favour of powerful items. These can include amulet of life saving, wand of wishing, rings of djinni summoning, potion of gain attributes, etc.
- Level 40: Speed is increased by 20.
- Level 50: PC is invisible while touching a wall (and not using a torch).
Starting Gear[править | править исходный текст]
|Human||Troll||High Elf||Grey Elf||Dark Elf|